S&K Logistics Services Award Fee Program Specialist I in Aiken, South Carolina
S&K Logistics Services, LLC (SKLS), a member of the S&K Technologies Family of Companies owned by the Salish and Kootenai Tribes, is actively seeking an Award Fee Program Specialist I. The Award Fee Program Specialist I position will provide award fee support to the Management Systems Division within the DOE Savanah River Site’s (SRS’s) complex, multi-billion-dollar cost-reimbursement operating and management contracts as well as other major contracts at SRS. This position is heavily involved in the day-to-day activities of the Management Systems Division and will require the exercise of discretion and independent judgment while performing a variety of contract and award fee support tasks. This position will work with an array of Federal and contractor level management teams. This position will report to the DOE Fee Determining Official.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Review award fee related contract documents, assessments, and other data to ensure successful award fee program implementation. Use data from scorecard to provide numerical raw data. Proactively identify any potentially significant issues. Support Fee Board Leadership and actively participate in board meetings.
Prepare all necessary documentation reports and correspondence for Management Systems Division and Fee Board members. Present materials to management and board members, as necessary. Document results of program implementation and performance incentives in approved record management systems.
Work closely with DOE contracts points of contact (POCs) and Management Systems Division staff members to ensure incentives are accurately and timely reported. Work with contractor POC to prepare documentation for discussing proposed changes to Performance Evaluation & Measurement Plan/Award Fee Plan.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or GED required. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline is strongly desired.
• Experience in management/oversight in business and operational strategies is strongly desired. • DOE-SRS site experience is strongly desired. • Experience in Award fee support is desired.
License, Cert or Registration
• Current driver’s license, proof of U.S. citizenship; and the ability to obtain and retain a valid L or Q-Level security clearance, as required.
Special knowledge, skills, & abilities
• Business management and contracting oversight principles, procedures, methodology, and performance tracking required.
• Must be proficient in compiling and composing written reports for senior management based on reviews and other supporting documentation.
• An understanding of contract performance assessments required.
• Must be able to apply appropriate discretion and independent judgment in direct support to this role. • Excellent verbal and written communication required and the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers/employees. • Must have effective skills and behaviors with an emphasis on confidentiality, discretion, and flexibility. • Must be able to manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines. • Must be able to work professionally with individuals and diverse groups. • Must perform task assignments seamlessly without supervision within a team environment. • Must have an advanced understanding of correspondence management, data collection, and office software.
All qualifications, education, and experience listed in the job description must be able to be demonstrated at an appropriate level for the position through evaluation of the resume, testing, and an interview process as appropriate. Meeting of all qualifications, education, and experience requirements will be at the discretion of Human Resources and the Hiring Manager.
SKT is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
Requisition ID: ADMASSTIIICOMPANY8