Sterling Global Operations, Inc. Scheduler/Planner - DOE (Notional) in Aiken, South Carolina
The Planner/Scheduler provides schedule development.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which Caliburn International is recognized. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated vision, mission and values.
- Provide schedule development using the Primavera Project Manager (P6) software
- Assist in data gathering, data manipulation and the development of deliverables, studies, reports, and schedules
- Prepare deliverables for the client
- BS/BA degree and/or 5+ years of experience in the design, construction or consulting industry
- Must have experience with a wide range of projects
- Must be in process of pursuing, or already have a professional designation including, but not limited to CCP, PE, CVS, PMP
- Should hold a membership position in a relevant organization
- Knowledge of DOE regulations related to project management
- Must have excellent oral and written communications (including presentations)
- Analytical experience using Excel, Primavera, or MS Project
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with a team of diverse staff
*Desired Qualifications *
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Good eye/hand coordination required.
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company’s website iswww.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
Type: Offer Letter
# of Openings: 1