Lockheed Martin F-35 Field Logistics Support Representative, MCAS Beaufort, SC in Beaufort, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Join our Lockheed Martin Aeronautics F-35 Team at MCAS Beaufort, SC! As the Field Logistics Support Representative, the selected candidate will serve as the main supply chain logistics liaison for our F-35 internal and external customers and our strategic partners. The selected candidate will function as the Lockheed Martin subject matter expert for warehouse inventory management and will be responsible for briefing senior level management on key performance indicators and supply chain metrics. Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills, and be able to work in a fast paced and fluid environment. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Providing Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAPS) support and coordination with Operation Support (OPS) Center
• Analyzing and resolving customer-raised Supply Chain Management (SCM) sustainment issues
• Leading root cause analysis and process improvement initiatives
• Assist with Import/Export shipments
• Assist the customer with Part Number and/or National Stock Number clarification
• Assist the customer with identifying and processing Hazmat, Shelf Life, Electronic Sensitive Devices/Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) identification, and organizational refusals
• Experience with material survey support and non-conformance/quarantine issues
• Respond to priority customer requests required for mission support, to include after-hours support
• Must be a US Citizen. Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to starting and must be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Minimum of 6 years of combined experience with Supply Chain Logistics and Warehouse Inventory Management
• Experience with Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAPS) / High-priority requisition support and Component repair cycle management
• Experience supporting Performance Based Logistics (PBL) or Supply Chain Management concepts and performance requirements
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Field Service Rep experience
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP and Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)
• Experience training and supervising a diverse workforce
• Hazmat shipping certified
• Experience with data analysis and metric development
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.