Oracle Principal Instructor-Training in Charleston, South Carolina
Customizes and delivers education services to external customers.
The Principal Consultant/Instructor is responsible for the success of their assigned Oracle learning management/training event and committed to superior customer service. They are expected to develop plans for continuous personal and professional growth. The Principal Consultant/Instructor is expected to master new services, technology and internal processes shortly after their implementation. Manage aspects of the customer event (i.e. instruction, application implementation, environment, setup etc.) to ensure success. Produce quality deliverables on a project (i.e. assessments, communication, curriculum development, Tutor, eLearning). Ability to teach new technical material and/or implement new Oracle Applications modules with minimal preparation time. Review methods, processes, training materials and/or project implementation plans. Identify weak areas and suggest methods for improvement. Meet utilization targets. Travel as needed.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent technical experience preferred. Has obtained one or more industry recognized certifications (OCP, CPA, CPIM). Has 3 plus years technical or professional experience using Oracle products, methods or related software. Has 3 plus years consulting experience or experience teaching adult learners.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle University – Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Technical Instructor
Oracle University is Oracle’s education business that trains customers, partners and employees on all of Oracle cloud services including all of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. The team offers training via digital subscriptions featuring over 7000 hours of cloud content built on a modern platform that offers knowledge checks, practice environments, certification and live analytics on learner progress. Training is sold to all customer segments from enterprise to SMB. OU also offers free training selectively. In addition, OU offers live training and guided learning solutions. Oracle University operates with a strong commitment to help thousands of learners to stay current on Oracle’s cloud products.
· Deliver instructor-led classroom and live virtual trainings to customers and partners
· Develop & maintain OCI technical training content, hands on labs, code, and video recordings
· Design and refresh role-based OCI certifications, contribute to certification exam questions and practice exams
· Work with OCI product development teams to ensure accurate and up to date training content
· Evangelize Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform and present at industry events
· Advise on the trends with competitors including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
· Advise on business development opportunities to promote OCI training globally
· 5 years of experience working in a technical role with emphasis on cloud technologies
· Experience conducting classroom training for technology products
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with OCI highly desired
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Good domain knowledge of cloud and infrastructure/platform services.
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating cloud and infrastructure services
· Coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Python, or PHP
· Knowledge and hands-on-experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud highly desired
· Self-motivated, team-oriented and focused on exceeding customer expectations
Title: Principal Instructor-Training
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 21000I23