Kronos Senior Information Technology Controls Analyst in Charleston, South Carolina
Senior Information Technology Controls Analyst
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Charleston - South Carolina - USA, Charlotte - North Carolina - USA, Columbia - South Carolina - USA, Durham - North Carolina - USA, Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - USA, Hartford - Connecticut - USA, Knoxville - Tennessee - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Memphis - Tennessee - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Nashville - Tennessee - USA, New York - New York - USA, Raleigh - North Carolina - USA, Stamford - Connecticut - USA, Washington - District of Columbia - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Security/Privacy & Risk
UKG is seeking a Sr. IT Controls Analyst to work with teams across the company to identify and make recommendations on information risk and control optimization. The ideal candidate has prior IT auditor experience and is familiar with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Architecture, Security, Support and Operations. The Sr. IT Controls Analyst position involves defining and conducting assessments and providing consulting services to management and users on information and systems risk and compliance. We are looking for team members who pay attention to detail and strive to find creative and thoughtful solutions to a variety of compliance challenges. If that sounds like you apply today.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Conduct compliance assessments by understanding business objectives, structure, policies and procedures, internal controls, and external regulations
• Execute continuous compliance monitoring and testing
• Document systems, processes and controls using narratives
• Assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key IT risk
• Identify and recommend business process changes resulting in strengthened internal controls
• Collaborate with control owners to implement process changes and track to completion
• Advise and collaborate on projects by providing IT controls expertise and considerations that contribute to the development of controls and continuous testing, design remediation and risk mitigation solutions
• Assess readiness of product/service for certification and/or audit
• Function as technical SME during internal and external audits
• 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing and/or auditing IT controls
• Experience in conducting IT controls assessments based on ISO 27001/27002 and 27018, SOC 1 and SOC 2
• Knowledge of general IT control areas
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related fields
• CISA, CISSP, CIA or CRISC preferred
• Prior experience in scripting/establishing continuous control monitoring controls is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.