Veritas Marketing, Digital & Integrations Technical Lead in Columbia, South Carolina
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
We are looking for a hardworking, hands-on platform technical lead with a consistent track record to join the IT Marketing, Digital, and Integrations Enterprise Applications organization which develops all customer-facing applications that enable the digital transformation and user experience for Veritas customers. This position is responsible for platform frameworks, web development, content management systems, infrastructure and planning, high availability, API support, and Integrated Platform-as-a-Service. We also focus on the important aspects of scale and performance of front-end systems to meet the demands of our customers, including caching and web responsiveness.
As a lead in the Marketing, Digital and Integrations organization, you will be instrumental in developing the architecture and platform infrastructure that will take Veritas to the next level. This highly visible, cross-functional position will collaborate with business stakeholders as a trusted technical advisor providing solutions to meet business needs.
- Able to contribute to architecture and implementation discussions across multiple business applications including MarTech stack, web applications, digital engagement solutions and Integrated Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS)
- Oversight on writing clear, readable, testable, modular, and monitored code
- Understanding of the user experience and UI/UX standard methodologies
- Effective at driving projects and comfortable going deep when needed
- Passionate about working on a large scale, consumer-facing mobile and web applications
- Ability to work collectively, follow-through and have excellent communication skills
- Organized and analytical with the ability to supervise numerous separate threads to their appropriate resolution
- Data-driven with an ability to deliver quality metrics and monitoring.
- Lead application development teams by coordinating with business owners, other tech leads, and individual contributors
- Own and deliver difficult technical projects from discovery through execution
- Provide mentorship on architecture and design, and define processes for launching products and features
- Define, develop, and implement engineering standard methodologies and strategies
- Provide mentoring to both junior and senior developers in their progress on development best practices, code reviews and adherence to release processes
- Develop and track key metrics for quality and team performance, drive their improvement over time, and communicate their status
- Ability to work with global, distributed teams
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience in web content, Adobe AEM 6.5, creating templates, components, dialogs, widgets, bundles, DAM and workflows
- 10+ years in an engineering leadership role and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar technical field
- You have exemplified success at every stage of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Must be an expertise in front-end frameworks such as Angular and React
- Familiarity with automated orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker, Harness
- You hold advanced knowledge of source control (Git)
- Must be passionate about improving engineering practices (TDD, CI, continuous deployment, pair programming, and design/code reviews)
- Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Selenium or Maven
- As an outstanding teammate, you believe that strong teams vastly outperform a single individual.
- You are a compassionate listener who tries to understand the needs of your fellow teammates.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us?
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .