LifePoint Health Systems Analyst 5591 in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Health in Downtown Columbia is looking for a Systems Analyst to
join our team.
- Assists the VP, IT&S as needed with overall system planning, budgeting, implementations, upgrades, metric tracking, and ROI analysis. Tracks special tasks and escalations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Will serve as lead and POC on new and updated processes and systems as needed. Create documentation and ensure smooth hand-off for system support.
- Project Planning- POC for major interdisciplinary projects, Coordinate vendors, calendars, and project expense impact.
- Budget responsibilities to assist with Coding and Researching invoices, POs, and Quotes. Contractor and project cost projections vs. budget.
- Remain current on the organization’s technology systems and platforms and new software and hardware technology enhancements.
- Attends and participates in monthly staff meeting and other meetings as required to capture and track action items, especially those involving multiple teams. Remain on call as an SME in various systems as an escalation point.
- Consistently strives to achieve complete customer satisfaction and takes appropriate action when customer satisfaction is not achieved.
- Maintain Learning boards and Compile metrics and stats. Participate in meetings with other departments for issue discovery and documentation.
- Actively participate in the achievement of hospital and department goals and objectives.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work area and department.
- Agendas and Follow-up and Action lists from IT Leadership Meetings and Team Meetings. Major issue coordination and escalation with vendors. Resource Planning, presentation a in Power Point for self and VP of IT.
- Takes an active role in cost containment by reducing waste
- Documents procedures, applications and tasks appropriately. Ensure that all systems, applications, and equipment in your area has current documentation and procedures for use and support. Maintain vendor contact info as applicable for outside support of all systems and applications.
- Works closely with the VP, IT&S in developing departmental procedures that support and enforce the Information System Department's philosophy and objectives in line with the organizational strategy and goals.
- Assists in the development of departmental budget as applicable. Report to IT management anything impacting budget or suggestions for efficiencies. Actively review ways to perform duties most efficiently and suggest tools or process changes that may increase overall staff efficiency and accountability
- Assist in IT&S staff time tracking, scheduling, and reviews. Coordinate virtual teams as needed, potentially involving multiple departments at times
- Review and update your position description annually and inform management at any time if position responsibilities significantly change from the documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience
Minimum Work Experience
Two years of experience in system administration
Two years of customer service, including ticket tracking and after hours on call support
Two years of experience in technology support
One year of hospital support experience
Three years of system management experience with enterprise systems planning
114 Gateway Corporate Blvd, Suite 440
Columbia, SC 29203
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Health
Title: Systems Analyst 5591
Requisition ID: 7477-5591