EY Technology Consulting - ServiceNow HR - Senior Consultant in Columbia, South Carolina
Technology Consulting - ServiceNow HR - Senior Consultant
Requisition # UNI00HZM
Post Date Apr 29, 2021
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making. As our ServiceNow Senior Consultant focusing on Human Resources projects, you’ll play a key role in that mission – providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest creative and technical challenges around.
You’ll lead a tight-knit team in a rapidly growing area of our tech consulting business. It’s a high-profile role, in which you’ll be ensuring that set outcomes are achieved and projects are delivered. As you do, we’ll support you in developing project management and relationship building skills that could help define your career.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll be on the ground floor working across a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. Although your primary role will be improving our customers HR solutions through ServiceNow, you may also find yourself interacting with clients Customer Service, Compliance, Facilities, Legal or IT teams. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site, facilitating interesting conversations and presenting to executives of technology companies, so you’ll need to personally understand and influence our clients. This also means that you’ll need to be ready for regular travel once EY and client offices re-open.
Skills and attributes for success
• Acting as a lead across all aspects of ServiceNow HR project and solution delivery
• Overseeing application and workflow configuration
• Supporting the iterative configuration of the HRSD application, engage stakeholders to conduct reviews through joint design sessions
• Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS Platform and assisting with executing system validation and ensuring deployment of HRSD build into production system
• Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
• Two or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
• Experience delivering large scale ServiceNow engagements or complex IT engagements and working with client stakeholders to document baseline current state HR Service Delivery operations
• Proficient in understanding of HR best practices related to ServiceNow HRSD and technical components including Case and Knowledge configuration in HRSD
• Hands-on in HR Service Creation, configuring Case Management, Employee Service Center, Enterprise Transition & Onboarding
• Willingness and ability to travel regularly to clients.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
• 2 years of relevant work experience
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways to nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and presentation skills. We’ll look to you to have the ability to express big ideas to senior leaders while also having the drive to build your technical skills. If you’re ready to make your mark in a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you.
What Working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.