TEKsystems Unified Communication Engineer in Fort Mill, South Carolina
A large financial services organization is currently undergoing several mergers, and acquisition and is looking to integrate new employees into their Cisco UC environment. The current cisco communication services includes:
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
o Cisco Unified IM & Presence and Unity
o Cisco UCCX or UCCE
o Video units such as WebEx Room Kits and Conference Centers
o Voice Gateways / Routers / Switches
o Cisco CUBE Routers and/or other SBC Solutions
This UC Engineer will be a part of the newly formed UC engineering and architecture team who is responsible for an enterprise migration from Avaya telephony/conferencing to Cisco. They are currently utilizing Cisco WebEx for meetings, Teams for groups and IM, Skype for Business for IM but moving on from that shortly.
This individual needs to have experience working on Avaya to Cisco migrations. They team currently has several Avaya engineers and Cisco so someone with a cross between both would be a great attribute to the team.
Engineering, Implementation, Telecommunication, Wireless, Troubleshooting, Infrastructure, Router, VoIP
Top Skills Details:
1) Deploy maintain Cisco voice & video products across the entire portfolio (Cisco UCCM)
2) Experience working in a Merger and Acquisitions environment migrating new users onto Cisco communication infrastructure
3) Strong understanding of the latest and greatest voice, IM, and video communication technology
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Unified Communications Engineer I
• Maintain and administer Cisco telephony equipment inclusive of compute nodes, cubes, and circuits.
• Deploy/maintain Cisco voice & video products across the entire portfolio.
• Basic troubleshooting of VoIP traffic across Cisco switches and routers.
• Perform system integrity and connectivity tests to ensure system availability.
• Monitoring of associated infrastructure health
• Troubleshoot voice communications problems of varying complexity.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.