MLWIZ Team Mulesoft Architect in Fort Mills, South Carolina
• Minimum 8+ yrs Industry experience.
Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Mule ESB and hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ and 4.0 with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
• Strong experience in developing Mule flows/DataWeave using Anypoint Studio.
• Solid understanding of RESTful API design and development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
• Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery
• Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
• Experience in building and testing applications and Microservices on MuleSoft platform
• Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing and orchestration in MuleSoft
• Understanding of JSON and XML message formats
• Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft