TD Bank Business Information Mgmt Specialist in Greenville, South Carolina
Business Information Mgmt Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
The Business Information Management Specialist provides business technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics. Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects. More specifically, this role will support the implementation of AMCB Metadata, Reference/Master Data Management Strategy.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Highly seasoned professional role requiring substantial knowledge / expertise in a complex field and knowledge of broader related areas
• Requires master level conceptual expertise and knowledge for own area of specialty / domain and knowledge of broader related areas
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of business information management processes and procedures
• Expert level analytical and problem solving skills and fluent in multiple programming language
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and support of business information management solutions
• In-depth expertise or experience with big data solutions and familiarity with big data technologies
• Keeps abreast of rapid business and technology innovation within business information management field
• Familiar with visualization tools
• Analyzes, designs, develops data repositories, warehouses and marts, data movement, data wrangling, data mapping and transformation (ETL) processes
• Supports solutions, applications, platforms, and/or tools that are leveraged across all functional groups (e.g., Data Scientists, Business Insights & Analytics, etc.)
• May also be responsible for developing sophisticated data preparation frameworks and architecture to create or modify data features for consumption by Data Scientists
• Supports data modeling capabilities in order to structure business data to be consumed / translated into a variety of novel capacities
• Supports business teams in the use and understanding of the data and reporting solutions
• Develops data road map/information management strategies and corresponding technical solutions on integrating, transforming, and/or managing data
• Drives data-centric solution development focusing on complex data integration
• Adopts the Enterprise Data model in alignment with direction from the OCDO and other data & analytics functional groups
• Solicits, analyzes, and understands data requirements (i.e., using market research, requirements gathering, feature planning, user experience / design considerations, etc.) to enable development of information management solutions
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina
Charlotte, Falmouth, Greenville, Mount Laurel
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 7+ years of relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Advanced knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
• Analytical and problem solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in mentoring/coaching others
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to senior leadership
11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575, 70 Gray RoadWest Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Enterprise Data & Analytics
Enterprise Data & Analytics
Business Information Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.