Robert Half International Business Intelligence Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
• Transition developed reports and dashboards to respective teams and train on their use
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your area of influence
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
• Provide training and assistance to report and dashboard users
• Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience
• 2+ years of work experience working with SQL and relational database management systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle), including the creation and optimization of SQL queries.
• 2+ years of associated work experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
• 2+ years working with BI (Business Intelligence) platforms, preferably SSIS, SSRS and/or Power BI
• Working with stakeholders/users in a requirements analysis role
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Detailed analytical abilities
• Keen attention to detail
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502727107
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT