Lockheed Martin Capture Management Associate Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Do you like being on the leading edge of innovation and performance? Be a part of turning opportunity into success as a key member of our strategy and business development team in Greenville, SC.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is seeking a Capture Management Associate Manager to lead pursuit of new opportunities in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. In this role, you develop capture strategies and lead a proposal development team to offer competitive and compelling solutions. You will frequently interact with coworkers and leaders across all departments as you drive growth through new business pursuits.
- Develops capture strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities
- Actively engages in industry networking to develop new relationships, identify potential customers, assess the competitive landscape, and identify partnership opportunities
- Performs research and collaborates with internal resources to define position and price-to-win
- Leads the Proposal Development Team and is responsible for performance, processes, and reporting
- Manages development opportunities for employees to allow realization for each employee’s full potential
- Recognizes and rewards superior individual performance and effectively addresses poor performance issues
- Creates a culture of accountability and trust while ensuring compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Technical Management, Project Management, or related discipline
- Experience with capture management, proposal processes and requirements in response to government solicitations
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
Technical proficiency interpreting RFP requirements as well as aircraft technical manuals and drawings
- Analytical mindset comfortable with intricate data processing and complex contract language
- Knowledge of the capture process, the proposal process and Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Prior capture management training and experience with Lockheed Martin processes is a plus.
- Willingness to occasionally work long hours, or weekends, when required.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.