Lockheed Martin F-16 Iraq Training Analysis Technician in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: This position is located at Balad Air Base, Iraq
Primarily responsible to track all training to include annual and upgrade requirements for all assigned personnel (LM and customer). Individual will be responsible for the scheduling and implementation of in-processing at Balad Air Base for all assigned IqAF and LM personnel on the F-16 Iraq CLS Program.
In addition to performing duties and responsibilities as outlined below this individual will be the Training Analyst for this work area and will be accountable for production, and continuous improvement initiatives. Must have the ability and confidence to make timely decisions, Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, customers, and senior management. Must be able to accept critical feedback and apply constructively. Must be able to train and assist all users as required. Must develop reports as required. Will track, analyze, and assist in reporting, presentation and trend analysis of the overall health of the organization. Will be required to work without assistance to meet program deadlines. Will act as primary POC for database related concerns. If not involved in training activities, will be assigned to assist with normal organizational activities to meet mission requirements.
* Candidates offered a position must complete a pre-employment medical exam that is designed to ensure deployment to the worksite in Iraq, which is located in an austere environment with very limited access to medical care, does not pose a direct threat.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
*SECURITY Clearance REQUIRED. Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to start date AND must maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- USAF 5-level or equivalent in a maintenance, logistics or training specialty
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience performing organizational analysis
- 3 years experience using Learning Management Systems or equivalent learning databases
-USAF 7-level or equivalent in a maintenance, logistics, or training specialty
- 5 years experience in data analysis and data manipulation
- Perform excel advanced formula functions
- Ability to train peers and foreign nationals
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.