Truist Flexible Benefits Call Center Specialist (Entry Level) in Greenville, South Carolina
Req ID: R0026857
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Answer incoming calls from participants enrolled in Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Transportation Spending Accounts and Health Saving Account (HSA.) Determine eligibility of expenses, coverage and pay out based on IRS guidelines. Educate plan participants verbally and via written correspondence on client plan specifics and IRS guidelines for the plan. Research and resolve issues as it relates to the benefit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls in the Flex Benefits Call Center. Provide exemplary customer service and be able to answer account questions including research/resolving any issues pertaining to the participant’s account plans.
- Respond to emails from participants received in the shared department email box
- Process substantiating documentation that participants send for Benefit Access Card transactions, to confirm eligibility for pre-tax funds used and clear unsubstantiated card transaction to keep the Benefit Access VISA card active when substantiation documentation is sufficient.
- Determination of the eligibility of the debit card transactions based on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations and client’s plan document
- Educating callers on all plan and IRS specifics
- Demonstrate proficiency using online tools, assisting plan participant in utilizing Employee Benefits online communication tools.
- Follow up to ensure research and issues are resolved as it relates to the plan benefits.
Keep abreast of industry related items as it pertains toHIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Section 125, 132 and HSAs. Required Skills and Competencies:
High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of call center experience
- One year of data entry skills or one or more years of business math
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software
- Possess strong customer service skills (telephone, problem solving)
- Good verbal and written communication skills Desired Skills:
Knowledge of and/or ability to learn recordkeeping automation systems
Ability to apply analytical and reasoning skills McGriff Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.