Resurgent Capital Services IT Business Analyst in Greenville, South Carolina
Building Bridges, Moving Ahead Work hard. Play hard. Breathe Easy. That’s a nutshell description of the professionals who thrive at Resurgent. Regardless of their position, our people are ambitious and entrepreneurial, attracted to the fresh point-of-view of an evolving, growing company. They are personable and patient, attracted to the collaborative nature of our company. And they are centered, understanding the balance needed to achieve success at work and harmony at home.
The IT Business Analyst is engaged in scope definition, requirements analysis & documentation, troubleshooting user issues, quality assurance testing and other relevant tasks that are part of our software development lifecycle and business support function. This may include the need to design, write, and/or execute ad-hoc functions, queries, and processes as required.
This position will provide significant autonomy and challenge, and will also provide opportunity to work closely with members of our technology and business teams.
• Work closely with stakeholders and other IT resources to define business requirements for new technology implementations.
• Work closely with the IT development and support staff to clarify hardware and software requirements
• Document detailed requirements to clearly define the business needs, benefits, and deliverables for each project.
• Acquire a working knowledge of existing technical processes, and apply this knowledge to assigned tasks and projects.
• Work closely with Business Solutions Team Members to complete project related tasks as needed.
• Provide service and support to IT customers.
• Position will follow all security guidelines and will comply with all components of our privacy and security policies.
• Maintain a complete and accurate record of all project work. • Travel as required to accomplish business needs.
• 3 + years of overall experience in IT or as a business liaison for IT is required, and past experience as a Business Analyst or Application Developer is preferred.
• Strong customer service, communication and relationship management skills.
• Ability to proficiently analyze and document customer requirements and processes of varying complexity.
• Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
• Expected to demonstrate strong proficiency in problem solving and analysis.
• Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks are often required of this position.
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
• Proficiency with SQL is desirable, experience with SQL Server is preferred, and the ability to learn both is required.
• Must be able to travel as needed. Generally, 3-4 business days per month.
• Bachelor degree in a business or IT related area.
We would be honored if you applied to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer,offering a fantastic work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation.
Technically speaking, Resurgent Capital Services manages domestic and international debtportfolios. But, if you were to ask any of our employees what we do, you might get a slightly
They might tell you that we create opportunities out of challenging situations. For ourselves. And for our clients. It’s what we call “building bridges.” And here at Resurgent, we’re buildingstronger bridges every day.Founded in 1998 and located in Greenville, SC, Resurgent works with some of the nation’s largest credit grantors and debt purchasers. Our employees share common values that are embodied in the people who make our company their home.Our employees’ actions are guided by “Results-Driven Process Management” or RPM—arigorous measurement of financial and operational performance. This process, coupled with our people, has enabled Resurgent Capital Services to achieve industry-leader status.Whether dealing with customers directly or indirectly, our employees are trained in a variety ofdisciplines. Management. Operations. Collections. Financial or statistical analysis. InformationTechnology. In every discipline, regardless of position, all of our employees bring energy andhigh standards to the work we do.