Robert Half International Java Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Develops and maintains software under limited direction and oversight
• Participates in departmental activities and contributes to collaborative design and implementation decision-making efforts
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, testing, and certification of software
• Provides technical guidance and oversight for more junior developers on more complex projects
• Meets assigned deadlines and milestones
• Works closely with other software development staff and immediate supervisors. Collaborates with company leaders and subject-matter experts in other departments to resolve questions and problems.
• Contributes to the development of project schedules and workflows
• Recommends changes and enhancements to software applications
• 5 years or more of in-industry object-oriented programming experience, including Java and SQL.
• 2+ years of React experience and proficiency is highly desirable. Prior working experience in UX and UI designs, experience with React Native, and familiarity with Git is preferred.
• Excellent reading and creating SQL scripts
• Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.