Lockheed Martin Project Management and Planning Operations Representative in Greenville, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is seeking a Project Management and Planning Operations Representative, for a position in Greenville, SC. The position will be required to support the Program Manager with managing ongoing aspects of current programs. This position will be
responsible for collecting and interpreting data,
analyzing results, and reporting/presenting this
information to the program manager and senior
leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
• Assist in overseeing operational aspects of ongoing projects and support programs in managing cost, technical
data and schedule.
• Serve as the liaison between
project management and planning, project team
and line management.
• Daily scope of work will include reviewing the status of projects and budgets as well as creating/maintaining products to track, maintain, analyze, and present required data.
• Manage schedules and prepare status
reports, research and analyze historical data to
support proposal efforts.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Discover more about Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Greenville, SC Discover Greenville. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/aero-greenville-south-carolina)
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college
with 4 years of experience; or Masters degree with 3 years of experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skillset /
emphasis on Microsoft Project and Microsoft
Excel (formulas and Pivot Table, Graphs or
• Strong data analysis experience
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Aviation experience, to include maintenance modification or manufacturing
• Experience with SAP
• Aviation industry experience, to include
commercial and/or military aviation experience
• F-16 Experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communications to lead meetings (written, verbal and presentation) skills
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers daily
• Ability to make strategic decisions while delivering results
• Experience working with cross functional teams to include external customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.