Robert Half International Project Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
This Project Manager will lead a team of business analysts and developers focusing on delivering successful implementations.
• Lead cross functional teams
• Create and deliver successful business solutions
• Oversee team in identifying business requirements and directing full scope of process
• Execute and maintain multiple projects through the Full Project Life Cycle
• Interface with business owners to ensure project transparency
• Interface with both internal and external vendors
• Identify lean processes to improve current systems and processes
• Ensure projects remain on time and within budget
• Previous experience managing multiple large cross organizational projects simultaneously
• Previous experience managing IT or Business partners
• Previous experience managing outside resources and vendors
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus!
• Experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum a plus!
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Must be able to multitask and adapt to continuously evolving demands of the growing subsidiary businesses and their needs
• Possess strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502727112
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT