tiag Management Analyst in North Charleston, South Carolina
TIAG is now hiring a* Management Analyst* to support our contract full time out of Charleston, SC. This position requires a Secret clearance.
The management analyst position, under general direction, provides analytical management assistance by planning, coordinating and directing programs, conducting surveys and studies, and special projects and performs related work as required. The position performs responsible administrative and budget research and analyses and provides recommendations. The position is expected to perform analytical work requiring knowledge of administrative principles and analytical practices.
- Under limited review, provides a broad range of project and program duties to integrate process, track, analyze, and report data concerning project management, project controls, life-cycle planning, budget formulation and execution, and financial management duties.
- Work in an Integrated Project Team (IPT) environment and assist the team in reconciling obligations and costs by individual funding source, ensuring that obligations and costs do not exceed available funding levels, and entering data into business systems.
- Assists the Project Manager with the administration of annual and life-cycle configuration control procedures and process in accordance with client requirements.
- Participates in meetings, conference calls, conferences, and similar forums, is available to respond to informal requests for information, and provides miscellaneous special project assistance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field (i.e., Economics, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, etc.).
- Experience: Six (6) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria, Development of Corrective Action Systems, Development of Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports. Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
Location: North Charleston , SC