Atlas Technologies, Inc Microsoft Systems Engineer in North Charleston, South Carolina
We currently have an opening in our Charleston branch for a Microsoft Systems Engineer. Atlas Technologies, Inc., a rapidly-expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly-motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals.
- Provide technical analysis integral to the maintenance and sustainment of DoD systems
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of issues
- Provide in-depth knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of installation, maintenance, and support of Cisco Devices and technologies
- Respond to service requests and Engineering Problem Reports (EPR)
- Prepare technical briefs to present to engineering and/or government review teams.
- Software integration into CANES Systems
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A passion for learning, IT and/or IA
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance
- Must possess and maintain a DoD IAT II or IAM II certification
- Demonstrated ability to effectively install, configure and administer in a multi-system and/or multi-application environment
- Demonstrated ability to automate the installation and configuration of applications
- Must have strong documentation and oral communication skills to clearly communicate will all levels of users, engineers, managers and organizations
- Strong documentation and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities
- Self-Motivated, strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- BS degree in Engineering or Physical Science.
- 6 years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements
- 3 years working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, VLAN management, etc. Note: Experience may be concurrent
- 3 years working knowledge and experience with Microsoft products such as Exchange, IIS, SMS, System Center, etc. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- 3 years working knowledge and experience in virtualization and shared storage. Note: Experience may be concurrent
We’d Be Impressed If You Had:
- Microsoft certification (i.e., MCIT, MCSA, MCSE, etc.)
- Microsoft System Center Experience
- Preference for experience with Navy or DoD systems
- Ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Our focus can be summed up succinctly: to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the war fighter.
Atlas offers you:
- Growth potential and ability to lead change
- Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
- Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
- Company culture that is guided by our core values
- Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.
EEO is the Law Poster Pay Transparency Disability Rights
Department: Systems Engineering
Location: North Charleston, SC