3D Systems, Inc. IT Support Analyst in Rock Hill, South Carolina
_Job Summary: _
As a member of the 3DIT team, this position plays a role in all major IT system functions including escalated help-desk support, life-cycle IT project management, and IT-related end-user training. This position works as a part of a team to provide a variety of essential IT-related services to a worldwide corporate user community. This position will be focused on executive support as well and end-user support.
· Researches technologies and solutions to complex problems
· Develops procedures that document technical tasks
· Creates best practices for recurring tasks
· Analyzes existing business processes (information, methods, systems, and procedures) in order to understand how information is used in the organization
· Looks for efficient ways to deliver needed information to the organization
· Investigates new or emerging technologies to determine feasibility and applicability
· Works under general supervision to complete technical assignments relating to computer installation, configuration, training, troubleshooting, upgrade and repair and uses both verbal instructions and written procedures to complete tasks effectively
· Documents PC procedures, updates hardware and software inventories, and assist in the configuration control of the PC build area
· Provides support during PC hardware and software deployment projects
· Monitors and supports systems that protect Information security, such as Virus Control, Patches, etc.
· Supports special IT-related projects and performs other duties as assigned
Education and Training:
· AS/AA required, BS/BA preferred
· MCP, MCSE preferred
Four to five years’ experience in IT working in a technical role in an enterprise helpdesk support environment. Four to five years’ experience with executive support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Hands on experience Windows 7, Office 2010-2013, Active Directory Administration, Group Policy’s, Network/Systems Security, Network and System Monitoring, Virus Endpoint Protection,.
· Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, routing, switching and VLANs is a plus
· Experience supporting mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8)
· International experience and solid skills in voice telecommunication including Cisco VOIP are a plus
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to absorb information quickly are essential
· Ability to problem solve, multi-task and prioritize as needed
Title: IT Support Analyst
Location: SC-Rock Hill
Requisition ID: 200000CQ