Security Finance SCCM Engineer in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Assists the systems engineering manager with the administration of all Windows, UNIX, and Linux based systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitors, maintains, and implements Windows and UNIX/Linux based systems
· Architects, designs, implements, supports, and evaluates systems based tools and services
· Monitors, maintains and implements network based storage including all SAN and NAS devices in both local and remote data centers
· Provides direct and on-call support to systems engineers and second level support to the help desk
· Develops and documents procedures and materials for routine administrative tasks
· Monitors, maintains, and implements back up procedures guarantying data recovery capabilities for all production systems including SQL, bare metal servers, and Virtual systems
· Evaluates and recommends new and emerging products and technologies
· Configures and administers Sybase IQ/Micro strategy servers including Production and Dev environments
· Participates in monthly on-call rotation with system engineering team
· Prompt and regular attendance is required
· 5 years of UNIX/Linux systems administration
· 5 years of Windows systems administration
· 2 years of database systems support
· Windows Server OS administration experience
· VMware experience a plus
· RHEL 5 administration experience
· Knowledge of network administration
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Keep in mind as SCCM Engineer you receive:
An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
TOP-of-the-line training - We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more
College degree based in Computer Science or related field preferred.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Requisition ID: 2021-7586
Street: 181 Security Place